Equine Dental Float
Proper dental maintenance is a necessity to allow peak performance between the horse and rider. Thorough dental care can:
- prevent premature tooth loss
- promote more complete utilization of feed
- alleviate tempormandibular joint pain
- prevent pain due to the use of a bit and making training a horse much easier
- allows a less painful eruption of the permanent teeth by the timely removal of shedding deciduous teeth (caps)
Dr. Bliss uses state of the art Capps Rotary Disc Floats that are completely mobile, so if you can't bring your horse to us or have a barn full, he can come to you.